Thursday 16 April 2015

Domain, Blogging, WordPress: 3 Sure Internet Money

This is an advertorial. Read below... 
My name is David Tella, an internet entrepreneur, and I want to give you some very useful information on what to do on the internet to become financially independent, just like me and some of my friends.

Before you continue reading, have in mind that these 3 Internet MONEY MAKING PROGRAMS (a) are not some 'get rich quick schemes (b) require very very little or no start-up capital...you have almost nothing to lose (c)are what I have been doing for more than 4 years to make money (d)many of my proteges and friends have are making money doing the same thing.



First off, you might find holes in my grammar and whole construction of the English language. I have never been to the inside of an higher institution, much less graduate from one. In fact, I didn't pass my WAEC. I find myself unschooled, just privileged. Please bear with me. 

1. Buying and Selling of Domain Names:  You BUY A DOMAIN NAME for as low as 10USD and sell for as much as...you can imagine. I mean you can sell for up to 500USD, 1000USD, 10,000USD, even higher..I will show you how.



2. Blogging/Google Adsense/Traffic Generation : Let's not talk about Linda Ikeji, there are many other bloggers you have never heard of in Nigeria who make more than N1m monthly...I will tell you how they do it.



3. Building websites with Wordpress: I make over 100k monthly designing websites for people using wordpress. I have made close to 300k this year alone. The good news is that wordpress is the easiest platform to build a website, you only need the simple technical know-how .Don't worry, I will teach you, it's not hard.



Let's hit the nail on the head.



DOMAIN BUSINESS



The first Domain name I sold, www.dataaccelerator.com  was registered for just $10 dollars and I sold it later for $500(N80k) to a UK Company, that's a whopping 5000% return on INVESTMENT. I have sold two domain names this year alone, www.fifamoment.com to a Nigerian based in Wales and www.datedupdates.com to an American for 900USD(180k) and 600USD(120k) respectively.  I have sold some for $200, $300, $350 in less than 3 months of registering, my highest being 900USD and lowest 120USD for one domain.



I have received testimonies from some of my protégés who even sold much higher than that. Some of them sold their domains for as much as $3k, $3.5k, $4k etc. You too can become the next millionaire buying and reselling domain names.



The newest testimony I have is from a guy who contacted me from an online forum. He emailed me on March 8, 2015 telling me how he followed my advice, sold his domain for $280(about N56k) in less than two months of registering. See screenshot of his email below:

The very interesting thing about domain business is that after registering a domain, you can make daily income with it before eventually selling it off, it is called 'Domain Parking'. In fact, some people decide not to sell, they are very okay with the daily profits. With this, you will get back the money you spent registering it and have lots more left to enjoy.

Domain Names Best Seller List:
sex.com was sold for $13m Bought by Clover Holdings Limited
hotels.com was sold for $11m. Bought by GP LLC
diamond.com was sold for $7.5m Bought by ATTN DIAMOND.COM
and many many more
Other Lesser Sales:
marketingtoday.com was sold for $1.5m. Bought by DeLegge, Peter
personalloans.com was sold for $1m
forsalebyowner.com was sold for $835k. Bought by Jones, Christie
ebola.com was recently sold for $200k, plus shares in the company. Bought by Weed Growth Fund
and many many more.

Who says you cannot sell a domain name for 2 million dollars?

I will teach you how to come up with a marketable/buyable domain names, how to register a domain name, how to find and register expired domains, HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH your domain names on a daily basis before eventually selling them off, how and where to quickly get buyers for your domain names.

BLOGGING
Since the day Linda Ikeji posted photos of her brand new Range Rover, at least 300 people in Nigeria have started their own blogs. I have personally received from that time more than 30 emails from people, females mostly who want to own a blog. Sadly, many of these about 300 people have not made a dime, and even more sadly will never make a kobo, in fact more than 80% of them would have run out of business. In fact most of them have abandoned their blogs. Why? They don't know how. MAKING MONEY is not just about opening a gmail account, creating a new blog, start copying posts or even write your posts..naaaah, its more than that.

Becoming a successful blogger is knowing what the people want and giving it to them, reaching out to your targeted audience, getting people to fall in love with you and your blog, and most importantly generate huge traffic to your blog every day. And the good news is that it's not hard if you know how. Who said you can't be the next Linda Ikeji? Okay, okay, you dont have to be Linda Ikeji, you can be you and still become a multi millionaire by blogging.

I have blogs from which I was MAKING MONEY via Google Adsense and direct advert. I have since paused blogging because it was really time consuming and I needed to focus on my Film Making program. I am learning to become a Film Maker which takes my time and requires me to travel a lot.

The last two payments I received from Google (before I paused blogging) in September  and October 2014 was 582USD(about 105k) and 609USD(about 110k) respectively. Tell me, how many people in Nigeria receive up to 110k monthly as salary? Below is the Google payment screenshot from my Gtbank Online Banking in my Domiciliary(Dollar) account:


I will teach you how to open a blog, how to design your blog, how to create/generate good and unique content on your blog, how to get enough Facebook likes and twitter followers, how to create and have more than 50k members on your Facebook group within three months and use it to your own advantage, how to make people fall in love with you and your blog and get them coming everyday like their lives depend on it, how to generate heavy traffic (One of my friends call me 'The Traffic Machine'), and how to easily get Google Adsense and avoid getting banned, how to get direct advert on your blog, how to receive your money here in Nigeria or anywhere else in the world.

BUILDING WEBSITES WITH WORDPRESS
Do you know you can EASILY build websites like konga.com, bellanaija.com, olx.com etc with wordpress? There are ready made wordpress templates that will fit into whatever you want. You can build websites for multinational companies, organizations, government, schools, churches, NGOs etc and get paid really well. I charge minimum of 50k per website. And do you know that you can learn to use wordpress in one week? This means that you can become a professional website designer in one week and begin MAKING MONEY.

The Wordpress platform is like a ready-made website, host it, just edit it and put it up for the whole world to see. You do not need to go through the rigorous learning of HTML, JavaScript and the likes.

Notable websites built with wordpress: Beyonce's official website, Snoop Dog's official website, BBC America, MTV News, Sony Music, Ebay's blog, Vanguard Nigeria, Punch Nigeria etc.

I have built more than 30 websites using wordpress. I have built 3 websites this year alone using wordpress, they are: maximaproductions.com, viewschannel.com and bluediamondluxury.com. I have 3 I am currently working on as I type this. You can visit these websites, right click on the homepage, click on view page source, you will see "Developed by David Tella'' and the date I built them.

Apart from earning countless thousands as a web developer, you can also build a big web business like jumia, nairaland or olx and become your own boss.

I will teach you everything you need to know about building a website with WordPress from scratch: What is WordPress, how to host a website, how to install WordPress on your hosting server, how to get dynamic and beautiful WordPress templates that will fit into whatever site you intend to build and how to edit them. In one week, you should be able to call yourself a web developer....Yeah, I will also teach you how to get clients. With my techniques, people will beg you to develop their websites.

How?
I have written very detailed, comprehensive manuals on these three INTERNET MONEY MAKINGmachines. These manuals are so self explanatory that if all you know how to do on the computer is just signing in to your Facebook account and reading posts on Linda Ikeji, you still will be able to understand and use them. With these manuals, you will become a guru and start making your own income on the internet. The manuals cover everything from A to Z on Domain, Blogging and WordPress.

I don't just want to give you the manuals and leave you in the dark. I want to stand by you till you make it, I want to mentor you, I want to take responsibility for your online ventures. I have prepared a team of experts who will help guide you through till you make it after you have gotten the manuals. We will assign you a customer number for your mentorship. With this customer number, you will be able to CHAT with us live on Whatsaap, BBM, on Facebook and Yahoo Messenger, you can email us, talk to us on phone and if you reside in Lagos, have an opportunity to meet with us. I will never let you go until you START MAKING MONEY.

How much is it?
Before I tell you how much the manuals and mentorship costs, I will first tell you how much it is worth. The package is worth over 30k, considering the thorough mentorship you will go through and how comprehensive the manuals are. But I am not going to charge you anything close to that. I am charging just 2k. I would have given you for free  but it will cost me money to mentor you.

Note: You will get the three manuals as one package. I am going to give you everything together.
Also Note: That this offer lasts for just 2 days, after which you cannot make payment again or get the manual as I don't want the info to spread too much. Please, do not pay after 2 days starting from now to Friday the 17th of April, 2015 (THIS OFFER LASTS FROM THIS MOMENT TILL FRIDAY THE 17TH OF APRIL, 2015). Over availability of this info will render it useless.
PLEASE DO NOT PAY AFTER FRIDAY.

Money Back Guaranty: If after a month you are not satisfied with the mentorship, you can ask for a refund and still keep the manuals. I will refund your money in full. I promise you.

FOUR THINGS ARE CERTAIN: You will never blame yourself for making the decision, you will never curse me after getting the info, you will never feel scammed, you will greatly benefit from it, and if you follow all the principles in the manuals and allow us mentor you, you will definitely become not just a millionaire but financially free. In the end you will be forced to send me a thank you message.

BONUS:
You will get 10 free hot and buy-able domain names you can register from. I have archive of hot domains. I will help you promote your blog on my facebook groups and pages and/or my friends' groups and pages for one month, totaling over 350k+ people, I will also help you promote it on twitter.  I will give you 50 premium wordpress templates worth over 1500USD(300K), I bought these templates with my money, but I will dash you.

Pay the sum of 2 thousand naira into the account below. After payment, send your; (1) name (2) phone (3) email, and (4) teller number as text message to: 08163630045, 08022152292, or email davidtellacoaching@gmail.com. Please, don't send it twice. Upon confirmation of your payment, the manuals will be sent immediately to your email and your mentorship will commence.

PAY INTO THE ACCOUNT BELOW:
Account Name: David Tella
Account Number: 0016618001
Bank: GTBank

Visit www.davidtellacoaching.blogspot.com

See you at the top.

Ciao.



No comments: